Chicago oh I Love you!

Monday, February 22, 2010
So I visited Chicago with a friend last weekend and I had a wonderful time. Chicago is everything that I want in a city minus the false advertisement about having great pizza! We tried at least 5 pizzas from different spots and nada. Nothing made us say wow. Sorry to say this but even Boston has better pizzas. Aside from that, I would love to move to Chicago, especially to Wicker Park. I've met some artists there and they've inspired me to continue doing art but I was also told "keep your day job" lol.
 



My favorite building
  
  
Isn't this statement powerful? 
  
Fierce sista resting at the SAIC museum
  
  
We met up with an old college friend
  
  
Now, I'm not a fan of popcorn but damn they have some good popcorn here
  
Sardine doors
  
  
  

Wicker Park. Place for people with shoe fetishes...

 
It was a great time
 
We ended our experience in Chicago with a fabulous drag queen show

0 comments: