Guess what!!!

Thursday, February 17, 2011
I am so happy to announce that I......

............................
..................
.............
..........

GOT A NEW LAPTOP

*the heaven opens angels singing*

shhh listen


HALLELUYAH HALLELUYAH HALLELUUUUYAHHHHHH


Happy happy day for me finally got a new laptop meaning I can blog again, catch up on reading my favorite blogs, and go back to my regular internet browsing routine. So exciting. I'm now left with $5.24 in my account but it's still a wonderful day 


Life of a temporarily-out-of-cash artist


Anyway! 
Hello my dear friends hope all is well. Will start updating my blog more often again. I'm keeping this post short though because I've been very very sick lately and just took something for my sinus so it will be kicking in shortly. 


So just wanted to show signe de vivre and I will be back with the latest.


Have a goodnight!!!

0 comments: