New Art Happy New Year

Saturday, January 1, 2011
Happy New Year! I accomplished a lot during 2010 and for 2011 I'm keeping my resolution simple. To have more fun. I'll be keeping this post short because I'm using my sister's laptop (still saving for a new one) but I wanted to share with y'all my last piece for 2010. I literally finished this one in 5 hours on Dec 31st, 2010. Like I said, keeping this post short so please bless me with your comments and thoughts.


Acrylic and black lava gel on 16x20 canvas panel



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your skill is developing, and that's great to see. It's inspiring me to keep pushing forward and to keep exploring on my own! I have a ways to go before I'm even remotely on the level you're on now, but I am inspired. Please keep going! :)

Tarra Lu said...

Thank you for commenting! I feel like I'm in no position to give advice since I'm still learning, but one thing I would say is to explore, practice, explore, practice, and share! There's a lot of good people out there who will take the time to help you grow as an artist. So consider blessing the world with your artwork and magic will happen from there on. And stay inspired :)