Lauryn Hill came to Boston

Tuesday, December 21, 2010
I saw Lauryn Hill last night. Yes. She came to Boston. I'm still not over it. I still think it's a dream but these pictures that I'm about to post confirms that I did indeed see Ms. Hill last night . I was practically leaning on the stage. Could have kissed her feet actually. Our eyes met several times and I almost melted.

She.
is.
Phenomenal.

She came on stage with so much energy. And her voice. GASP. I was in tears. I feel blessed to have seen her in person. The pictures I took came out a bit blurry but I think I still captured her essence...







Best way to end the year...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beyond awesome! Wow! How did you manage to snag seats at that show?

Tarra Lu said...

Well my friend and I got standing floor tickets and we got them the minute they started selling them...