I've got news for you...

Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Hello mi familia de bloggers! You know how I was telling y'all that I am busy looking for space aka apartamento? Well I'm here today to say that I finally moved into an apartment, I found myself an artist mentor, and my computer revived itself.

throws e-confetti

This means I will be painting again. I already have two gigs lined up which I will be working on soon. I also been invited to be a featured blogger/writer for an up and coming website. I'm not sure if I'll have the time to do all of these amazing things because I like socializing and seeing people, so I don't want to sit in front of a computer for the majority of my days...so I don't know about that. However, I will be blogging more often and will create a tumblr account for more exposure in the near future. I shouldn't be so quick to say I'm making a 'comeback' since I'm still looking for a new job, and most importantly, my computer might flatline again. That's my baby and all but I don't trust her e-butt. Anyhoo, everything seems to be falling into place. All I had to do was change my mindset, trust myself, be patient, and listen.
Sounds cheesy but it works. It also helps to be around people who believes in you and your goals.

Well that's it for today

Remain inspired!

oooh la la la. It's the way that we rock when we're doing our thing





0 comments: