untitled

Wednesday, June 9, 2010
I've been a little quiet here. Not because I don't have much to say, but because I have too much. A lot of changes in my life however I don't share them on my blog because I question whether or not it's wise to write about my personal life. I know I have before, but I realized that people may not care to know therefore I stopped.

I don't know, maybe it's one of those phases, maybe even a quarter-life crisis which is supposedly a time where I'd question everything. I don't know. It could be writer's block as well since I can't express myself properly. It could also be fear-uncertainty-fear-uncertainty, yes the cycle continues. In fact, I've been putting a lot of past events on replay and lost my self a bit.  Half of me knows that I'm making right moves and should be proud and drown in a euphoric state because I'm following my dreams and making things happen. But the other side of me is stuck in the 'what ifs'; 'maybe I should have done this differently' or 'if that happened in the past maybe it'll happen in the future again so let me just settle here'. It's so bad that it even affects my judgment of whether or not something is worth mentioning in my own blog.

By the way, I'm moving. Thought this information would help to understand the thoughts spilled on this post. But yes. I'm moving to another State/city for school. It's one of those information that I wondered if I should share with my virtual friends. I didn't want my blog to turn into facebook status updates and have people ask why I feel the need to share my personal life via the internet. I never really sought it has a problem though, because I'm a storyteller. But sometimes I wonder if I'm just having transient relationships in a cyberspace realm. Do my cyber friends really care what I'm up to or not? In fact, should I be concerned about putting too much of my personal life out there? Wherever there is.

I've been conflicted with these thoughts lately. It's to a point where I don't know in what direction to steer my blog. I'm a random person, thus my blog is random but I've been wondering if I should try to be consistent in order to increase my followers...

For now, I don't know. But I will figure this out soon

                                       "Release Me"

0 comments: