3 months hair update

Monday, October 26, 2009
Three months already! Wowzer. My hair is growing rather fast. After a long time battling with the damages that my childhood friend "creamy crack" did, my hair had a hard time growing. So I'm very astound by the growth.















Ok so I'm a product junkie and love to try things for myself before I say "nah this ain't good." I did the inevitable and twisted my hair with creme wax [shock face]. I still don't know what motivated me to do so. I must say though, that it made my hair feel stiff and greasy and it gets slimy when I wet my hair GROSS. With that said. I'm going to put myself through a sort of detox and donate my long time friend who did nothing but cause build up Blue Magic, Black Gel who brings forth many dandruff, Itch Reliever oil that doesn't work for me, slimy Creme Wax, dry up your scalp they call me organic but I lied Organic Twist and Lock, to another product junkie who doesn't mind. I know it's a horrible thing to do but it's either that or I throw them away...Any hoo, I'm sticking to Aloe Gel, Shea Butter and Honey. Aloe Gel and Honey is the truth!!!

0 comments: